We are all church planters’s wives. God placed a call on the hearts of our husbands and our hearts to see His church and His gospel moved forward and change lives in Pearland, Texas. So here we are, by God’s grace, planting Covenant Community Church…
Joy is married to Daniel. They have four kids, their son Reid, their daughter Annelise, their son Simon and new baby due Feb 2012.
Maggie is married to Dave. They have three kids, their son Shepherd, their foster daughter baby T who they hope to adopt and new baby due in Jan 2012.
Stacey is married to Justin. They have two kids, their daughter Zoe and their son Hank.
Sarah is married to Tim. They have two kids, their daughter Eliza and their son Jude. They are currently in the process of adopting from Uganda and hope to bring their new child home by the end of 2011 or the beginning of 2012.
What can you expect from this blog?
- Updates on what’s happening in the life of our new church
- Funny anecdotes about our cute and creative kids who really do say the darndest things
- Pictures of our families and updates
- Stories and musings that we hope will be an encouragement to one another and other ministry wives
- Book reviews – some fun, some serious
- Random stuff that crosses our minds