This blog has been a long time coming. We have been talking about it for a long time. It’s funny how long it takes for four women to even pick out a blog name, much less actually set it up and write a first post. But we did it, finally. We wanted to start a blog to chronicle the adventure God has called us to. We are all church planters’s wives. God placed a call on the hearts of our husbands and our hearts to see His church and His gospel moved forward and change lives in Pearland, Texas. So here we are, by God’s grace, planting Covenant Community Church.
What can you expect from this blog?
- Updates on what’s happening in the life of our new church
- Funny anecdotes about our cute and creative kids who really do say the darndest things
- Pictures of our families and updates
- Stories and musings that we hope will be an encouragement to one another and other ministry wives
- Book reviews – some fun, some serious
- Random stuff that crosses our minds